Mike Jolly, ARNP joined Internal Medicine Specialists in October 2001.
Mike works with Dr. Aggarwal in our Oakwater Circle office.
Master of Science in Nursing and ARNP in Adult Healthcare 2000 – University of Florida Gainesville, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Accelerated Option 1992 – Barry University Miami, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies Minors in Psychology, and Latin and Caribbean Studies 1991 – Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Recipient of Presidential Fitness Award for Karate, weight lifting and swimming 1999, January
- International Legal Fraternity Charter Vice-president of Nova Southeastern University Phi Alpha Delta
- Senior Delegate to the Florida Residential Life Symposium
- Member of three Nova Southeastern University Leadership Training Symposia
- Delegate to the Center for the Study of the Presidency, Washington, DC.
- President of Nova University Outdoors Club
2/2015 ANCC certification
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
A Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is a registered nurse with advanced academic and clinical experience, which enables him or her to diagnose and manage most common and many chronic illnesses, either independently or as part of a health care team. A nurse practitioner provides some care previously offered only by physicians and in most states has the ability to prescribe medications. Working in collaboration with a physician, a nurse practitioner provides high-quality, cost-effective and individualized care for the lifespan of a patient’s special needs. Nurse practitioners are educated through programs that grant either a certificate or a master’s degree in nursing.
3885 Oakwater Circle, Orlando, Fl 32806