Dr. Vanderzalm is originally from West Virginia. He is married with three children. He is a Christian physician.
1979-1983 BS in Zoology, Marshall University.
1983-1987 Doctorate in Medicine; Marshall University, School of Medicine.
1987-1990 Internal Medicine Residency, ORMC, Orlando, FL
1990- Chief resident Internal Medicine Residency, ORMC, Orlando, FL
1990-1993 Fellowship in Gastroenterology, University of Iowa
American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology-1993-Present
3885 Oakwater Circle, Orlando, Fl 32806
Osmary Camacho, CMA 407-851-5600 x1034
3885 Oakwater Circle, Orlando,Fl 32806
- Colonoscopy (378.6 KiB)
- Dr. Vanderzalm Colonoscopy Suprep (379.9 KiB)
- Dr. Vanderzalm MoviPrep Colonoscopy (373.6 KiB)
- Dr. Vanderzalm Nulytely Prep (381.9 KiB)
- Dr. Vandezalm EGD Prep (333.3 KiB)
- Medical Disclosure Form (816.9 KiB)
- New Patient Paperwork (389.4 KiB)
See instructions on how to download and complete